Happy New Year, everyone! We took a little – much needed – break from our renovation adventure during the holidays, but now our attention is back on the project at hand and things are moving FAST! It’s hard to believe that within the year we will be LIVING in our home.
Just a little preview of all the things “hatching” in the next few weeks at the Nest:
- Electrical work is underway.
- Plumbing begins on Monday.
- HVAC ductwork installation will also begin next week.
- New Windows arrive January 22!
- Repairs to the Cedar shake siding will follow window installation.
- Masonry work/Great Room fireplace repair sometime in January/early February.
…and SO much more!
You know we will keep you posted as these projects progress!
Now, just for fun, let’s look back on just how far we’ve come…
Speaking of how far we’ve come…
P.S. As we start a new year, we can’t help but reflect on the one that has just passed. 2014 will certainly go down in history as a big one for us…after a dozen years of dating, we finally tied the knot; Lauren took a new job in Greenville; and, of course, the newly-minted Newtons took on one heck of a house project!
So many of you who follow us on this little blog have given us invaluable words of wisdom, shown us love, cheered us on, and even gotten your hands dirty working alongside us. We are truly grateful for all of you. Thank you and cheers to a brand new year!